Can't sign in to the cloud (sort of)

As the title says, I can’t get into the cloud, but only when I’m using a web browser. I can do it using the Android app. I can also sign in to webmail, so I’m using the right password. Unfortunately, I can’t maintain my calendars with the app; that seems to be a web-only function. Everything worked fine yesterday. :confused:

And . . . it started working again, for no apparent reason. If I thought I was a target, I’d wonder if I just got hit with a man-in-the-middle attack. Since I’m the kind of guy that, if someone stole my identity, he’d call me back sobbing and begging me to take it back, it don’t consider that plausible. I’m still curious what happened, though, if anyone has any thoughts.

I had a quick look at logs but didnt not see anything indicating brutteforce attempts. I do see that you have enabled two factor authentication but only backup codes so not really sure how are you logging in to the cloud (using backup codes or your disroot credentials). The important thing is to remember to use just your username and not username@disroot.org

As for the calendars you can sync them and manage with your device, whether its desktop or mobile:
https://howto.disroot.org/en/cloud/apps/calendar