Cryptpad is giving privacy error

Cryptpad was working fine last week at https://cryptpad.disroot.org and I compiled a discussion document over a few days, and yesterday I noticed I’ve lost access to my document. It is giving an error:

cryptpad.disroot.org normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Vivaldi tried to connect to cryptpad.disroot.org this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be cryptpad.disroot.org, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Vivaldi stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit cryptpad.disroot.org right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

It was a good many hours of work I put into this document so am keen to get access to it again.

got the same problem with HSTS and Tor - quite urgent here :frowning:

1 Like

Service has been restored and is working I see

Yeah sorry for this one. It was totally my fault. additionally I havent put cryptpad on our monitoring (since it was testing stage) and so I havent noticed it myself until someone poked me on the chat about it.
Sorry.