Disroot Account data

Hi there,

When my account being created after approval, it will be linked to all Disroot services or just being linked to every specific service which I will start to use?

I mean for example everyone will find me on XMPP just by knowing my Disroot email address or I should set up my own XMPP account/username first?

I just want to use Disroot as my primary email service and don’t need to other services like Cloud or XMPP.

Regards,
xyz

If you dont login to the sevice an account wont be created. In few weeks we will also allow option to enable/disable services so that even if you do have account created but dont want to use the service permanently or temporarily it will be disabled.

···

6 Nov 2022 15:52:47 xyz via Disroot - Forum forum@disroot.org:

xyz
November 6

Hi there,

When my account being created after approval, it will be linked to all Disroot services or just being linked to every specific service which I will start to use?

I mean for example everyone will find me on XMPP just by knowing my Disroot email address or I should set up my own XMPP account/username first?

I just want to use Disroot as my primary email service and don’t need to other services like Cloud or XMPP.

Regards,
xyz

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like