How to access my e-mail? I got lost

Hi! I just registered to Disroot. I first got here because I was looking for e-mail, then realised there was a lot more and loved it. The thing is, I registered my user name, password and all and got to the Dashboard. Then I click on e-mail and I have to enter login data. I enter my username and password and it doesn’t take it. I add “@disroot.org” to my user name and still it doesn’t take it. I know it’s me doing something wrong, but not sure what.

The thing is, I also came to the forum and first failed to access exactly the same way as with e-mail, but there was an option to access using my Disroot login, which allowed me to create an account. This makes me think the e-mail login and password are not the same as the Disroot ones, but there isn’t any option like what I got with the forum.

Sorry, I’m sure I’m doing something very stupid and not seeing what’s right there. Can somebody point me in the right direction? Thank you!!

Was your account approved? It usually takes up to 48 hours after which you should have gotten approval/denial email. Only then you can login to the services.

··· On 21 September 2019 03:24:49 CEST, cas wrote: > > >Hi! I just registered to Disroot. I first got here because I was >looking for e-mail, then realised there was a lot more and loved it. >The thing is, I registered my user name, password and all and got to >the Dashboard. Then I click on e-mail and I have to enter login data. I >enter my username and password and it doesn't take it. I add >"@disroot.org" to my user name and still it doesn't take it. I know >it's me doing something wrong, but not sure what. > >The thing is, I also came to the forum and first failed to access >exactly the same way as with e-mail, but there was an option to access >using my Disroot login, which allowed me to create an account. This >makes me think the e-mail login and password are not the same as the >Disroot ones, but there isn't any option like what I got with the >forum. > >Sorry, I'm sure I'm doing something very stupid and not seeing what's >right there. Can somebody point me in the right direction? Thank you!! > > > > > >--- >[Visit >Topic](http://forum.disroot.org/t/how-to-access-my-e-mail-i-got-lost/6340/1) >or reply to this email to respond. > >You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode. > >To unsubscribe from these emails, [click >here](http://forum.disroot.org/email/unsubscribe/99f0544e83869f291ed3fbb51ca7ec4b07ab7a2471487a878d621ec46e90de61).

Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

Yes, sorry. That was the thing. Because I got immediately registered in Disroot, I had thought I was also already registered in the e-mail, but it wasn’t so. I have already received the confirmation and I’m approved. Thank you! :slight_smile:

same problem. i registered some days ago but still having “Auth. faliled” when i trying to login anywhere to disroot
have no idea if i approved or not

What username? You should have gotten denail or approval email (check your spam folder if you are using hotmaiil/outlook.com).
Users from tue-wed will be approved shortly.

··· On 10 October 2019 07:50:02 CEST, nuts wrote: > > >same problem. i registered some days ago but still having "Auth. >faliled" when i trying to login anywhere to disroot >have no idea if i approved or not > > > > > >--- >[Visit >Topic](http://forum.disroot.org/t/how-to-access-my-e-mail-i-got-lost/6340/4) >or reply to this email to respond. > >You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode. > >To unsubscribe from these emails, [click >here](http://forum.disroot.org/email/unsubscribe/727ba6c75f9ac2ab1c2aa372f207198cc9dc42277192646155b0feda0a715107).

Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

user name: nuts
like topicstarter a can register here via LDAP with nuts@disroot.org

just recieved mail

Hi nuts,

I checked and your account request is still pending. @muppeth will review the requests today .
Pending accounts can still use the forum to communicate issues they come across.

Done! Tnx!

Hi everyone,
Last 20th March, my account was activated with the username: gracias.

I´m still not able to access to my account, and when I tried to recovery the password, I do not get any email.

I really appreciate any help.

Kind regards,

A

Hi,
Best send email to support so we can share more details and look into it. Mind it’s weekend so response time will not be as fast. (if you send email I will look into it in the evening personally, please provide as much details to make it easy to check).

Hi Muppeth,

Thanks a lot for your fast answer.
I send an email to support@disroot.org on 12th October with Ticket #888388.

Please, let me know which additional information should I add.

Thanks in advance for your help!