I can't login to e-mail

So I registered like a week ago or so but I can’t still access the e-mail services, I get “auth failed”. I used a disposable e-mail because I thought it was only for the verification and because I don’t like having one e-mail tied up to another e-mail so I don’t know if I have received an approval e-mail.

This is my username: fd4d0f0348164416a9fc327056f7c2bd

I created a new account right now (with a real e-mail) to see if it works now.

4f77d09c9761489c87b3 forum@disroot.org writes:

So I registered like a week ago or so but I can’t still access the e-mail services, I get “auth failed”. I used a disposable e-mail because I thought it was only for the verification and because I don’t like having one e-mail tied up to another e-mail so I don’t know if I have received an approval e-mail.

This is my username: fd4d0f0348164416a9fc327056f7c2bd

I created a new account right now (with a real e-mail) to see if it works now.

Maybe your account was not approved, can you login to user.disroot.org?
If not then it was not approved, or maybe they will approve it later
this week.

No need to create another account, maybe @muppeth can help.

··· -- Fabricius Flamen 173B43D5 566E4BB5 31C49D1C 397F5E3B 2AD52C75

Nope, when I try to login it says “The user name or password is not valid. Please try again.”.
Does it mean I wrongly saved my credentials or that it wasn’t approved?

Yeah, I didn’t think on visiting the forum first, sorry.

Could it be because my username is a UUID? If that’s the case it doesn’t make sense for a privacy friendly e-mail.

4f77d09c9761489c87b3 forum@disroot.org writes:

Nope, when I try to login it says “The user name or password is not valid. Please try again.”.
Does it mean I wrongly saved my credentials or that it wasn’t approved?

Yeah, I didn’t think on visiting the forum first, sorry.

Could it be because my username is a UUID? If that’s the case it doesn’t make sense for a privacy friendly e-mail.

I don’t know how to reply, so you are not sure that you have the right
credentials. In that case forget the account even if it was approved. If
you have the right credentials and are not able to login in
user.disroot.org then your account is not approved yet.

If your username was accepted at registration then it can be
used.

··· -- Fabricius Flamen 173B43D5 566E4BB5 31C49D1C 397F5E3B 2AD52C75

Hi
Quick answer. User fd4d0f0348164416a9fc327056f7c2bd does not exist. That means you did not finish the registration process properly or your registration rerquest was denied.

Hello there.
I suspect you may hve answered my question, but would like to check.
I created a disroot account, using apatheia as the user name. Although I can log in here to the forum, I am unable to log in at disroot.org. I receive a message to say authentication failed.
The user name is correct, as is the password - that is how I logged in here. Is it that my request for an account has been rejected?
Most grateful for your time and advice.
Appi.

Your user is still pending approval. We allow logging in to the forum for support reasons. Just wait a moment, your account will be approved today.