Is there a way to cancel an open service ticket?

Hey everyone, I am wondering if there is an official way to cancel a request to link my domain to my disroot email account.

I’m going to use it instead to experiment with running a mail server to learn a little more about how email works. I wanted to give the disroot team a heads up so I don’t create extra work for you guys~

Thanks!
~mieum

hi,
great to hear you want to go self host route. i,ll check the pending list and remove your request.

good luck and have fun setting it up. if you need any help or have questions you can hit me up on email or xmpp chat.

···

25 Sep 2020 09:04:44 mieum via Disroot - Forum forum@disroot.org:

mieum
September 25

Hey everyone, I am wondering if there is an official way to cancel a request to link my domain to my disroot email account.

I’m going to use it instead to experiment with running a mail server to learn a little more about how email works. I wanted to give the disroot team a heads up so I don’t create extra work for you guys~

Thanks!
~mieum

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Thanks Muppeth! I’m sure I will need to consult your wisdom often. From what I gather, postmastery is a fine art haha

It is slow moving because I have been overwhelmed with work, but I’m looking forward to learning more about it. It’s been interesting so far. It’s a small step toward hosting some services for the family :slight_smile:

Thanks again, Muppeth. You’re awesome!