Issues with cloud storage (Data access/encryption)

I recently changed my password for disroot and saw when I couldn’t see several of my nextcloud files that I needed to update a key for the encryption on it. at first I put in my new password for both fields and clicked update before realizing I made an error. I got my old password and attempted to update the key, but the option to let me is grayed out even with information in the fields, is there a way to fix this so I can get to a specif file I want (I just need one, I’m fine with the others being deleted) or is there a way for admins to access to the file and send it to me? If not would changing back to the old password fix this? Here is what the issue looks like to be exact

FoxW3218 forum@disroot.org writes:

I recently changed my password for disroot and saw when I couldn’t see several of my nextcloud files that I needed to update a key for the encryption on it. at first I put in my new password for both fields and clicked update before realizing I made an error. I got my old password and attempted to update the key, but the option to let me is grayed out even with information in the fields, is there a way to fix this so I can get to some of my files? Here is what the issue looks like to be exact

Try changing password again? or maybe logout, clear everything for
disroot.org (from browser) and retry.

··· -- Fabricius Flamen 173B43D5 566E4BB5 31C49D1C 397F5E3B 2AD52C75

I logged out and restarted my computer, not luck, I can try changing my password and see how it goes.

Changing my password back fixed the issue. This thread can be locked

Hi,

Glad to hear. Sorry for not replying earlier but I’m still full on trying to solve the current nextcloud performance issue.