KeeWeb WebDAV Support

First off I want to say thanks so much for this service! It’s been a godsend in helping me ditch Google.

Now onto the actual request. I know you’ve decided against adding a password manager to Disroot, but this request a little different. I use KeePass to store all my passwords, and in addition to local backups, I used KeeWeb with Google Drive in order to keep things in sync between my phone and computer. I recently got an iPhone and unfortunately iOS is lacking in good KeePass clients compared to Android, so I wanted to use KeeWeb on my phone. I tried setting up WebDAV with KeeWeb and Disroot but it would always throw an error.

After a little looking, I found this page on KeeWeb’s GitHub. I used a CORS proxy as a quick test and everything worked fine. I was wondering if it would be possible to implement whatever changes would be necessary in order to use KeeWeb without a CORS proxy.

I’m not very experienced when it comes to security so I’m not sure if this would be too big of a security risk but I figured it couldn’t hurt to ask.