One custom domain with multiple email accounts?

Hi, the documentation is very clear on how to enable a custom domain for a single email account. However, I’m wondering if it’s possible to enable a custom domain for multiple email accounts, e.g.:

• user1@custom.domain
  • user2@custom.domain
  • user3@custom.domain

etc.

The context is that Google announced they are ending the free tier for Google Workspace (was G Suite personal) domains as of July 2022, so there will be a diaspora of people looking for a new home for their email & associated services.

Offering a clear answer, such as “Yes, this is possible, and you must donate the equivalent of at least 12 coffees per account” or “No, this is not possible” would be fantastic.

My apologies if this has been answered already somewhere. I have checked the FAQs and the forum without success so far.

Hi,

There is nothing technically stopping from using multiple accounts. you just need to request it via support ticket. Additional donation is not required, but of course welcome to see :slight_smile:

Hopefully in the future we will have a better user facing panel for managin things like custom domain, aliases and accounts.

···

On 1/27/22 00:23, dbs via Disroot - Forum wrote:

dbs
January 26

Hi, the documentation is very clear on how to enable a custom domain for a single email account. However, I’m wondering if it’s possible to enable a custom domain for multiple email accounts, e.g.:

etc.

The context is that Google announced they are ending the free tier for Google Workspace (was G Suite personal) domains as of July 2022, so there will be a diaspora of people looking for a new home for their email & associated services.

Offering a clear answer, such as “Yes, this is possible, and you must donate the equivalent of at least 12 coffees per account” or “No, this is not possible” would be fantastic.

My apologies if this has been answered already somewhere. I have checked the FAQs and the forum without success so far.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

-- 
----

|\      _,,,---,,_
ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_
     |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'
    '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)  .:Muppeth:.
-------------------------

user1@custom.domainuser2@custom.domainuser3@custom.domain

1 Like

thanks for the awesome information.