Problems with Lufi

I tried to use Lufi for the first time just now. I have tried a few times to upload a dashcam video file: is is around 460MB.

Sometimes nothing happens, but on several occasions the upload starts, and then I get the message

The server was unable to find the file record to add your file part to. Please, contact the administrator.

I have the same issue on three different computers and many different browsers. Lufi, or similar product is needed. Please help.

I too face the same issue. Or better, I see many problems:

• Error message The server was unable to find the file record to add your file part to. Please, contact the administrator.
  • Message documents.zip file has been added to upload queue. and then nothing happens
  • Things seem to work fine, but once I got the complain that the download links did not work.
  • Many times, after selecting a file to upload, nothing happens! I wait hours and the 1.2MB file is not uploaded. Some times it still says 0.0%, others not even that.

I am not a regular user.

Hi, Sorry for late reply on this one. We are aware of the problem and will try to prioritize to fix it (hopefully this week). I will ping ya once the fix is in place.

WE have migrated the database from sqlite to postgresql which we think will be much better fit for the service as most issues so far we had with sqlite database. This however means we had to nuke the exisitng files stored and start fresh. Sorry if you need to reupload files but since its a temporary file sharing service, we think its not such big loss specially when we would be spending long time debugging the migration process for basically few files that would soon expire anyway.

Most important is to keep the service stable and working. Specially now when so many people are forced to work remotly and are looking for laternatives to big tech giants.