[solved] Setting up email filters?

Hello,

I see that the Rainloop email client that comes with my Disroot account has a filters feature. This is great!

However, are the filters only in effect if I have the Rainloop client open? Or will the filters also be applied even when I am not logged into Disroot? If it’s the latter case, is there another way to set up email filters server-side such as with Sieve or something else?

My goal is to have automatic filters apply (such as move all email containing a certain header or keywords in a certain field to a designated folder) as soon as an email arrives in my account without needing me to be logged in at that time.

Thanks!

Hi,

the filters set in Rainloop will be server-side, so they will be applied when you’re not logged in.

···

Le mercredi 09 septembre 2020 à 01:01 +0000, ulkpm via Disroot - Forum a écrit :

ulkpm
September 9

Hello,

I see that the Rainloop email client that comes with my Disroot account has a filters feature. This is great!

However, are the filters only in effect if I have the Rainloop client open? Or will the filters also be applied even when I am not logged into Disroot? If it’s the latter case, is there another way to set up email filters server-side such as with Sieve or something else?

My goal is to have automatic filters apply (such as move all email containing a certain header or keywords in a certain field to a designated folder) as soon as an email arrives in my account without needing me to be logged in at that time.

Thanks!

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

Ooooh, perfect. Thank you! :grin: