temporary lookup failure when forwarding to disroot.org

I have a domain registered through and controlled by cloudflare. One of the features is to forward all email to that domain to a catch-all address (my disroot.org account.)
This morning I saw a few failure messages from cloudflare:

**SPF status** pass
**DMARC status** pass
**DKIM status** neutral
**Rejected reason:**
upstream (disroot.org.) temporary error: Unknown error: transient error (451): 4.3.0 <cfbounces+ndrdrop@*********.com>: Temporary lookup failure

I didn’t see anything at https://status.disroot.org/ so I was wondering if this means that cloudflare couldn’t lookup disroot for a while. Looks like email failed for about 2 hours starting at around 07:00 GMT

Hi,

Yes it is true. we had an outage. Sorry nothing was posted to status page but I was basically woken up to a fire and focused on getting things to run.

···

On 9/25/22 15:36, oliver via Disroot - Forum wrote:

oliver
September 25

I have a domain registered through and controlled by cloudflare. One of the features is to forward all email to that domain to a catch-all address (my disroot.org account.)
This morning I saw a few failure messages from cloudflare:

**SPF status** pass
**DMARC status** pass
**DKIM status** neutral
**Rejected reason:**
upstream (disroot.org.) temporary error: Unknown error: transient error (451): 4.3.0 : Temporary lookup failure

I didn’t see anything at so I was wondering if this means that cloudflare couldn’t lookup disroot for a while. Looks like email failed for about 2 hours starting at around 07:00 GMT

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

-- 
----

|\      _,,,---,,_
ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_
     |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'
    '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)  .:Muppeth:.
-------------------------

<cfbounces+ndrdrop@*********.com>https://status.disroot.org/

No worries - thanks for confirming. I wasn’t sure if this was a disroot or cloudflare problem.