The World after C19

Hello, my friends!
How do you think the World will change after Covid19?
I would like to start a discussion about this, talking about social, economics, health and habits aspects.
Should EU dissappear? Are they managing correctly and toghether this crisis?
Crisis will be deep but short in time? Will some families save money this months?
How can we prevent other diseases in the future? Will we have more solidarity with other continents, like Africa, for example?
Will we maintain physical contact with other people when we saludate, for example?

I personally don’t think I’m going to shake hands with people anymore. I was always sort of uncomfortable with it, but did it anyway because otherwise people would think it’s rude not to. But now hopefully I’ll be able to get away with refusing.

1 Like

I’d be sad to see the handshake go, since it is thousands of years old, but you could always say, “Live long and prosper.” :vulcan_salute:

I hope someone figures out how to stop new diseases faster than we can now. They’re bound to keep popping up. As people come into contact with new, unfamiliar populations of wild animals, whether through building houses in what was virgin wilderness or some other reason, they’ll come into contact with the animals’ new, unfamiliar germs. Occasionally, one will mutate and discover our bodies are a good place to live. Or good to eat. :fearful:

I think that it would be better to save handshake tradition only for guys, whom you know very good, rather than strangers. Safer not only for you, but strangers too :wink:

I think the online business will be more success. Online education will be more success. Everything will be available online.

I agree with jingxing, I think we’ll see much more success in online businesses.

I probably won’t be shaking hands either though.